Rental agreement :
● For any bookings, 30% of the full amount will be charged as a deposit
● Full payment (Tax de Sejour not included) is required at the latest 30 days prior arrival.
● Tax de Sejour (1,50€/ day /person) and any consumables will be paid on departure day.
● Valid method of payment: cheques, bank transfer, credit card or through our website.
● A bond of 700€ is required for each rent on arrival. It will be returned within 15 days after a satisfactory
● Any confirmed bookings involve the acceptance of the house rules described below
House rules :
● Parties or abusive noise are not allowed
● Smoking (e-cigarette included) are forbidden in the apartment or any common areas
● Any storage of sport equipment (bikes, skis, snowboards ...) is not allowed in the apartment common
● It is expected you will look after the property and leave it the same way as you found it.
● Communicate the amount of tenants to the lender and respect the maximum persons allowed in the
● Any damage or breakages have to be declared immediately to the Vendor.
● The tenants will be responsible for any damage, breakage, theft or vandalism.
● Check-in is available from 4pm. Check-out must be before 10am. (extra time on arrival or departure will
be charged as an extra expense)
Refund & cancellation policy :
More than 30 days prior to arrival :
° Any bookings will be refunded within 15 days after receiving cancellation letter from the tenant
Less than 30 days prior arrival :
° The tenant is able to cancel his future stay. However, any payments received will be kept. Covid 19 cancellation policy:
Due to the global health crisis established within the framework of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), the cancellation of
the stay by the tenant will be possible:
° Following lockdown or government restrictions
° Following a local government lockdown or restriction during the renting period
° If the tenant’s location is under government restrictions during the renting period, any cancellations will be validated only with documents of proof.
Any cancellation will start from the moment the notice of cancellation is received by the lender. The lender will offer a credit for a period of 18 months. After this, a full refund will be provided.
The above conditions apply for overseas renters is case of restrictions or governmental decisions from their country of origin.