● For any reservation, the establishment will take 30% of the amount of the stay as a deposit.
● The balance of the stay (excluding tourist tax) must be paid at the latest 30 days before the arrival date.
● The tourist tax (1,50€ / day / adult) and any extras consumed during the stay must be paid at the
● Accepted payment methods: cheques, wire transfer, distance selling by credit card and bank gateway of
our website: www.alticimes.com
● A deposit of 700€ (all taxes included) per accommodation is required at arrival. This deposit, not
cashed, will be returned within 15 days maximum if no damage is found at the time of departure.
● Any reservation confirmed by payment of a deposit or balance of the stay implies acceptance of the
rules of the house below.
House rules :
● Make a peaceful use of the accommodation (no parties allowed), avoid noises that are harmful to the neighborhood.
● No smoking (cigarettes and vaporizers prohibited) in the apartments and in the common areas.
● Do not keep sports equipment (bicycles, skis, etc...) in the apartments. Do not keep anything in the
common areas (strollers, luggage, etc...).
● Maintain the accommodation and keep it clean.
● Respect the maximum number of people and declare to the renter the occupants of the apartment.
● Inform the renter immediately of any breakdown, damage, incidents or malfunctions.
● The responsibility of the customer will be engaged in case of damage, robbery and degradation.
● Hours of availability of accommodation (included in the price): arrival from 4 pm, departure before 10
am. (Possibility of arrival and departure outside of these times on request).
Cancellation conditions :
Up to 30 days before arrival (winter season) and up to 60 days before arrival (thermal season) :
Without justification: the customer can cancel his reservation free of charge. The sums paid will be refunded by wire transfer within 15 days after sending a written request for cancellation by the customer.
Less than 30 days before arrival (winter season) and less than 60 days before arrival (thermal season : The customer will be able to cancel his reservation. The amounts already paid will be kept by the establishment.
Related to travel, stay or trip restrictions :
Due to the worldwide health crisis established within the framework of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), the cancellation of the stay by the client is possible :
° Following a confinement or restrictions in the framework of a governmental and/or prefectural decision.
° If the rented property is located in a restricted or confined area whose period corresponds with the dates of rental of said property.
° If the tenant's principal residence is located in a restricted or confined area whose period corresponds with the rental dates of the property. The tenant will have to join to his request for cancellation the documents justifying this situation of restrictions or confinement (proof of residence, decision such as an order or other).
The cancellation will be taken into account at the reception of the request. The hirer will propose, a credit note corresponding to the totality of the sums received for the reservation (valid for 18 months) for a next stay. After this period, the refund will be complete.
These conditions also apply to any restrictions and decisions in force in the countries of the customers concerned.