BookingSync owners and managers can now access Rental Ninja’s new management tool dedicated to their vacation rental teams. Constantly keep in touch and share information with your cleaning staff, check-in agents, rental managers and owners all while having access to meaningful statistics.
We’ve been chosen as Preferred Partner 2017 by HomeAway.
Rental Ninja is a vacation rental management tool that helps keeping track and record of every aspect of the vacation rental management, while sharing all the relevant information with your whole team. The Rental Ninja tool is only available on BookingSync, for now.
- Rental Ninja can be used on any device: their solution is available on their website and app (iOS & Android, available in English, Spanish, Catalan and French)
- Real-time management: don't wait until you or your peers get to the office, every information is synced with the team
- Alerts system: know when something is wrong or should be fixed as soon as possible
- Centralized, visual proof of whatever happens: Something broke and you need to notify the client or owner? Attach pictures of your payments, bookings or even rentals to keep track of everything that ever happened
- Coming soon: meaningful statistics that tell you what's really going on with your rental business and helps you earn more
As usual, this new integration is available in BookingSync’s App Center.
BookingSync is a cloud-based vacation rental system that serves as a friend to owners, managers, and agencies during each step of the vacation rental management process. With the help of a robust developer API and the BookingSync App Center, companies of all stripes—VR marketplaces, rates engines, guest and cleaning services, among others—can build integrations that extend the functionality of BookingSync. At heart, we’ve developed a simple and easy-to-use software that is bringing openness and connectivity to the vacation rental community.
BookingSync has raised over US $1MM in funding, and is active in 65 countries, with +11.000 active vacation rentals.
Some of the most promising vacation rental startups trust us such as Hostmaker, Luckey Homes, BnbLord and Welkeys.
The company holds a strong commitment to charity. A share of our profits will go to funding charitable works, a mix of humanitarian, social and environmental projects.
For more information, please visit https://www.bookingsync.com
Marine Muyor Piètrement